Out of Hospital/Fremont Dance

    Okay, I'm out. I was held hostage and not given anything to eat or drink for days, but really, I'm fine now! They still don't have a clue, after a sh*t load of tests, of what was causing the pain, only what WASN'T causing it. Trust me, I really don't need to spend any more time in a hospital after this past year!

    Home, eating lots of hot Mexican food and feeling great!

    I have included in the sidebar somewhere my crazy Fremont Street dance....I'm the one with the orange t-shirt and white hat. This was on Memorial Day weekend down on Fremont Street, a bunch of us had decided to go in and just all start dancing...kinda on the Antwerp Train Station type of thing...if you have no clue what I am talking about, google Antwerp Train Station.

    It was a blast. Now they want us to come down every Friday night! What a hoot!Source URL: http://threemoonsevolving.blogspot.com/2009/05/out-of-hospitalfremont-dance.html
    Visit Future Design Interior for daily updated images of art collection