Banquettes and Breakfast Nooks

    THIS POST IS FROM ROOM REMIX - THE BLOG .
    
    Waterleaf Interiors via DecorPad
    I'm an early riser for the most part. If I sleep in, I feel like I'm wasting part of the day (especially during those long so-much-of-the-day-is-light days of summer - is it here yet? :-)). 
    House Beautiful Photo Joe Schmelzer
    The very first thing I do when I get up is make a big mug of chai tea, and I typically drink it at my desk. I look forward to it every morning!
    Veranda Photo Miguel Flores-Vianna

    I wonder, though, if I had a cozy little breakfast nook if I might change my habit of sitting at my desk and start my morning there instead. The idea really appeals to me...

    I think I would have to have some very interesting and/or textural chairs at my table.
    Traditional Home Photo John Bessler

    And some great pillows...
    Elle Decor Photo Roger Davies
    
    And I would absolutely have a pendant light like this one...
    Liz Williams Interiors
    
    How about you all? Do you have a breakfast nook, or would you like one?
    BHG.com
    
    No matter where you're starting your day today, I hope it's a great one! 
    Source URL: http://threemoonsevolving.blogspot.com/2011/02/banquettes-and-breakfast-nooks.html
    Visit Future Design Interior for daily updated images of art collection