Unbelievable: Jackie VonTobel



    I can't contain my excitement: Jackie VonTobel (of Jackie VonTobel Home ) just launched her new fabric line & online store today!!!!! You HAVE to check it out -oh my gosh her things are SO BEAUTIFUL!! http://www.jackievontobel.com/



    Her designs are too pretty for words... But I'll try of course! ;)




    Everything is so fresh & energetic& happy!!!:
    Lots of them are whimsical takes on the classics: enlarged florals & toile-like patterns (The design below is just perfection... It reminds me of a modern version of one of my Grandma's plates... Oh how I need it!)...



    ...chinoiserie in unexpected colors...



    beautiful peacocks, huge paisleys with an enormous amount of white space ...



    ...Cheerful graphic patterns that are still curvy enough to be super-pretty. (Sometimes graphic patterns can be a bit too much for me & feel a bit trendy but not these!)



    I could seriously find a spot for every one of her fabrics & pillows in my house. (I would love a closet full of her pillows to switch in & out seasonally. Just one of these would make a room!) You can choose to go with organic cotton or eco-friendly linen, depending upon the look & feel you're after.


    She uses so many different color palettes & here are images of just a few:





    .... had to share the greens & grays of course!!! But this blue too (below) - oh my goodness!!!
    Anyway, you've got to check it out!! I am in love and cannot wait to use some of these for projects!!!
    xoxo,
    lauren
    all images from jackievontobel.com
    Source URL: http://threemoonsevolving.blogspot.com/2009/11/unbelievable-jackie-vontobel.html
    Visit Future Design Interior for daily updated images of art collection