Peach Fuzz!



    Gimme head with hair
    Long beautiful hair
    Shining, gleaming,
    Streaming, flaxen, waxen

    Give me down to there hair
    Shoulder length or longer
    Here baby, there mama
    Everywhere daddy daddy

    Hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair
    Flow it, show it
    Long as God can grow it
    My hair

    It is starting to come back. It feels like peach fuzz. It looks grey and white. After six months of baldness, total baldness, the fine soft hairs are starting to grow back. It's not easy being bald, but you know it wasn't anything I cried about. I did/do wear a wig at work, but when I am home it's Miss Baldy.

    What's it like? At first when you start losing the hair it itches quite a bit. After it is totally gone you realize that your head has a thermostat all of its own. Hot, then cold. Cold, then hot.

    I never used to notice anyone's hair, color or style. Now I notice everyone's hair. Everyone looks like they have nice thick long hair. Beautiful hair. But when all is said and done...it's just hair.Source URL: http://threemoonsevolving.blogspot.com/2009/01/peach-fuzz.html
    Visit Future Design Interior for daily updated images of art collection