Dracula and Blood Transfusions


    Been a wild week. I got an infection, blood counts plummeted, doctor wants to do a transfusion, which grosses me out. There's just something about having someone else's blood in me...who are they? Did they wash their hands after using the restroom? I need to convince the doctor tomorrow to wait a day until my next blood test on Friday and then go from there. I'll see if she will go for that.

    Then in between the health crisis I have my big benefit concert I am
    producing/co-sponsoring at work....Dracula the New Musical! Much running around getting stuff for the VIP reception, making flower arrangements, getting sponsors, creating ads, creating all the graphics for the program and on and on. Somehow having a low blood count is starting to make a lot more sense. Wasn't that a bat I saw fly by my window last night?Source URL: http://threemoonsevolving.blogspot.com/2008/10/dracula-and-blood-transfusions.html
    Visit Future Design Interior for daily updated images of art collection