Less Gas, More Ass!

    Today, the annual World Naked Bike Ride takes place in St. Louis. The WNBR has been taking place across the world for many years and unfortunately, I haven't participated. I really love the body art, don't you?

    The Objectives of the WNBR are:
    * To protest oil dependency
    * To promote comfortable body image
    * To increase awareness of cyclists in a motor-driven world
    * To provide exercise and fun for all those who participate


    (added note: if the video doesn't play,I'm sorry. This is the third one I have put on, apparently someone complains and it keeps getting pulled, so if it doesn't play just picture a bunch of naked people riding bikes down the street. That's pretty much what it was!)

    I was thinking Las Vegas seems like the all time perfect place to host the WNBR, but then I don't know if there would be enough aloe vera to take care of all those sun-blistered butts after the race!!! Now this is an activity I can really get behind, um, no pun intended!


    Today also starts the 50 day countdown to INTERNATIONAL PEACE DAY! Peace and Love everybody! Peace and Love!Source URL: http://threemoonsevolving.blogspot.com/2008/08/less-gas-more-ass.html
    Visit Future Design Interior for daily updated images of art collection